In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Four Extended-lateral Wells in Eddy County, N.M., Produce from Wolfcamp A-XY
- Middle Miocene Well Tested Flowing 12,478 bbl of Oil, 25.725 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Glasscock County, Texas, Wolfcamp Well Produces 2.972 bbl of Oil, 4.585 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Two Offshore Norway Oil, Gas Discoveries at Equinor’s Swisher Prospect
- Commingled Mississippian, Woodford Producers Drilled at Grady County, Okla., Pad
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
McDermott International Inc. has been awarded a substantial contract from a Middle East customer for engineering, procurement, construction and installation (EPCI) services in the Arabian Gulf, the company said on March 21.
Topaz Energy and Marine has signed contract extensions for 12 of its vessels currently supporting the offshore operations of BP Exploration (Caspian Sea) Ltd. in Azerbaijan, the company said on March 20.
Dr. Peter Terwiesch, president industrial automation, ABB, discusses automation in the energy sector.