In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- EAP Ohio Announces Results from Harrison County, Ohio, Completions
- Two Bone Spring Discoveries by Centennial Resource on Carlsbad Shelf of Permian Basin
- Three Wildcats Permitted in Nevada’s Newark Valley
- Repsol Announces Results from Two Offshore Mexico Prospects, Polok, Chinwol
- Haynesville Completion in San Augustine County, Texas, by XTO Energy
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
SWEPI LP (Shell) reached an agreement with Avitas, a Baker Hughes venture, to expand the use of drones to enhance its existing methane leak detection and repair (LDAR) program in the Permian Basin in July 2020.
In collaboration with Halliburton and AWS, Explor has achieved a key milestone with seismic data processing in the cloud, the company said on Sept. 9.
Technology for reusing flowback and produced water offers solutions for regions facing limited water sources and drought.