In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- EAP Ohio Announces Results from Harrison County, Ohio, Completions
- Two Bone Spring Discoveries by Centennial Resource on Carlsbad Shelf of Permian Basin
- Three Wildcats Permitted in Nevada’s Newark Valley
- Repsol Announces Results from Two Offshore Mexico Prospects, Polok, Chinwol
- Haynesville Completion in San Augustine County, Texas, by XTO Energy
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Carbon capture technologies such as CCUS offer an opportunity to fast-track the energy transition, but experts say murky regulations in the U.S. are obstructing its path to a zero-carbon economy.
CGG said it has formed a partnership with London-based dCarbonX, which is building a strategic portfolio of subsurface geothermal, energy storage and carbon sequestration assets through a new process known as decarbonization exploration.
The new goal surpasses the Obama administration’s policy.