In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Touchstone Announces Results from Ortoire Block Exploration Well in Trinidad
- Middle Miocene Well in Alaminos Canyon Block 857: 3,513 bbl of Oil, 2.21 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Val Verde Basin Completion in Pecos County, Texas, Producing from Woodford
- Four Niobrara Producers Completed at Arapahoe County, Colo., Drillpad
- Appraisal Well Hits 62-m Gross Kirkham Abbey Interval in U.K.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Diversified Gas & Oil has actively been evaluating a variety of regions to identify the optimal area to replicate its success in Appalachia Basin, which the company’s CEO says it has now found in its latest deal with Indigo Minerals.
Daniel Rice, former CEO of Rice Energy who now sits on the EQT board, addressed the elephant in the room earlier this month at Hart Energy’s Energy Capital Conference.
Fort Worth, Texas-based oilfield service provider Basic Energy Services agreed to the sale of certain noncore assets on April 27, including heavy-duty trucks, light-duty vehicles, fracturing tanks and certain noncore saltwater disposal wells.