Marketed: Pine Haven Powder River Basin Operations, Leasehold
The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Pine Haven Resources LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of Powder River Basin assets in Wyoming through a sealed-bid offering closing Oct. 16.
The offer comprises operations in 144 wells plus more than 20,000 net leasehold acres in Campbell, Crook and Weston counties, Wyo.
- 91.38% Average Workign Interest / 78.81% Average Net Revenue Interest
- Three-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 305 barrels per day of Oil
- Three-Month Average Net Profit: $122,034 per Month
- 21,995.30 Net Leasehold Acres
- 12,378.46 Net HBP/HBU Leasehold Acres
- 9,616.84 Net Leasehold Acres in Primary Term
- Average Term Remaining: 7.3 Years
- Earliest Expiration: April 2022
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CDT Oct. 16. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Heidi Epstein, manager of business development, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.