The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Pine Haven Resources LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of Powder River Basin assets in Wyoming through a sealed-bid offering closing Oct. 16.
The offer comprises operations in 144 wells plus more than 20,000 net leasehold acres in Campbell, Crook and Weston counties, Wyo.
- 91.38% Average Workign Interest / 78.81% Average Net Revenue Interest
- Three-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 305 barrels per day of Oil
- Three-Month Average Net Profit: $122,034 per Month
- 21,995.30 Net Leasehold Acres
- 12,378.46 Net HBP/HBU Leasehold Acres
- 9,616.84 Net Leasehold Acres in Primary Term
- Average Term Remaining: 7.3 Years
- Earliest Expiration: April 2022
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CDT Oct. 16. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Heidi Epstein, manager of business development, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Drillers cut one oil rig in the week to Feb. 28, bringing down the total count to 678, energy services firm Baker Hughes Co. said in its weekly report.
Italian energy company Eni pledged on Feb. 28 to reduce its oil production from 2025 and slash its greenhouse gas emissions by 80% in one of the most ambitious clean-up drives in an industry under pressure from investors to go green.
Two Bone Springs completions reported by EOG in the Permian Basin and Chesapeake Energy Haynesville Shale discoveries top this week’s drilling activity highlights from around the world.