The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Bluebird Energy Partners LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of non-producing minerals subject to lease plus 30 pending permits in Colorado's Weld County through an auction closing Oct. 8.
- Section 30-T1N-R68W
- 320.00 Gross (64.00 Net) Non-Producing Minerals Subject to Lease
- 12.50% Royalty
- Section 31-T1N-R68W
- 320.00 Gross (106.67 Net) Non-Producing Minerals Subject to Lease
- 18.75% Royalty
- 30 Acme Niobrara and Codell Permits Pending Approval
- 1,760-Acre Proposed DSU
- Operator: Crestone Peak Operating LLC
- One Offset Rig
- 642 Offset Permits
- 217 Active | Six Completed | 229 Drilled/DUC | 190 Permitted
- 3,337 Active Offset Producers
- Select Area Operators include Crestone Peak Resources Operating LLC, Extraction Oil & Gas Inc., KP Kauffman Co. Inc. and Occidental Petroleum
Bids are due at 2:45 p.m. CT Oct. 8. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Ryan P. Dobbs, vice president of business development, at Ryan.Dobbs@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
The original partnership in the late 1990s between Contango and Juneau Oil & Gas made several notable discoveries in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico.
The letter argued that reports showed Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador is providing preferential regulatory treatment for state oil firm Pemex and delaying or canceling permits for U.S. energy companies.
Kicked out of the club in 2012, the Haynesville was resurrected beginning in 2017 to take on the mighty Marcellus in metrics, aided by a proximity-to-market kicker. Now, it’s taking on oil basins at the IRR weigh-in.