Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-30 - Elected officials who normally are not very supportive of domestic petroleum, or even hostile to it, have suddenly become big fans of U.S. natural gas in the form of LNG exports.
2022-06-17 - Russia, for example, could retaliate by holding oil from the market. That could immediately drive prices higher as the world’s oil producers have very little spare capacity after years of underinvestment in oil fields and refineries.
2022-05-16 - According to Stratas Advisors, the question remains: when will oil prices break out of their current pattern and in which way will they break—below the lower support level or upwards to new highs?
2022-05-11 - “Prices are going to continue to move on up especially if the European Union comes to an agreement to phase out Russian oil purchases over the balance of this year,” said Andrew Lipow, president of Lipow Oil Associates in Houston.
2022-05-31 - Brent crude oil for July rose to $123.78 a barrel on May 31 after the EU agreed to a partial ban on Russian oil and coronavirus restrictions are being lifted in China.