Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-05 - The release of the proposal by the Biden administration is only the second part of a three-step process to finalize “whether or how many” lease sales will be held in the five-year plan.
2022-06-03 - The handling of Zama, discovered by U.S.-based Talos and its private partners, is being closely watched by U.S. investors as a test of Mexico’s President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador’s commitment to respecting private contracts.
2022-06-13 - Some 845 offshore workers had planned strike action from June 12 if the annual pay negotiations with employers failed.
2022-06-01 - Under the new plan, Shell plans to start production from the Jackdaw gas field located in the North Sea in the second half of 2025.
2022-06-02 - Higher gas production could spur an increase in exports, however, higher LNG exports aren’t likely to flow just yet from Trinidad until a decision is taken regarding the restructuring of the Atlantic LNG complex.