Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - Proceeds from the Production Lending loan will be used by the private, Midland, Texas-based oil and gas company to drill and complete six horizontal wells in the northern Midland Basin.
2022-06-21 - Spicewood announced the final closing of Spicewood Mineral Partners LP with total capital commitments exceeding its target of $200 million.
2022-06-21 - Percussion Petroleum II bought the bulk of its assets in the Permian Basin from Oasis Petroleum a year ago for $375 million plus contingent payments.
2022-06-20 - Double Eagle Energy’s latest venture will pursue a similar strategy in the Permian Basin that led to the success of the predecessor companies, but on a “considerably larger scale,” according to the release.
2022-07-06 - As a result of the agreements to sell portions of its assets located in the Bakken and Uinta basins, Ovintiv said it has elected to accelerate the doubling of its cash returns to shareholders starting immediately.