Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-29 - The states have argued that the EPA exceeded its authority by trying to regulate CO2 under the Clean Air Act, which could have vast economic impacts.
2022-05-03 - As part of the agreement, Talos and partner Carbonvert would contribute the Bayou Bend CCS lease to an expanded JV including Chevron in exchange for consideration of cash at closing and capital cost carry through project FID.
2022-05-04 - President Joe Biden wants half of vehicles sold in the U.S. to be electric by 2030.
2022-05-03 - Leaders from Chevron, Equinor, SBM Offshore, Siemens and TotalEnergies share insight on the energy transition during the Offshore Technology Conference.
2022-05-03 - The Gulf of Mexico oil producer’s Bayou Bend carbon capture and sequestration project lands Chevron as partner.