Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-14 - Despite the world’s energy shortage, exacerbated by current events, natural gas can still be part of the solution going forward, Chesapeake Energy COO Josh Viets told DUG East attendees.
2022-05-30 - BPX Energy is driving innovation in the Haynesville Shale by thinking differently and “smarter,” executive Kyle Koontz told DUG Haynesville attendees.
2022-05-23 - With inflation playing a sizable role in Permian Basin operators’ spending, longer laterals could be a solution to offsetting inflationary costs, says Rystad’s Cole Wolf.
2022-05-06 - “We have to strive to eliminate customization for the sake of customization and truly apply where there is value in the approach,” Raymond Jones, vice president of LNG projects, Exxon Mobil, said in a standardization panel at the 2022 OTC.
2022-05-05 - The U.S. Department of Energy has plans to help fund offshore wind developers as they grow their operations in the Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico, according to DOE program manager Jocelyn Braun-Saracino.