The following information is provided by Meagher Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Meagher. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Gungnir Resources retained Meagher Energy Advisors for the sale of a contiguous acreage position in the Codell / Niobrara Play of the northern Denver-Julesburg (D-J) Basin in Wyoming’s Laramie, Goshen and Platte counties.
- 136,622 contiguous, overwhelmingly fee, rural net acres in Laramie, Goshen, and Platte Counties, Wyoming
- Offset well on confidential status rumored to have 30-day IP >500 bbl/d of oil
- 43 operated DSUs (85 permits) within the prospective area
- Primary target in the Codell sandstone with strong secondary targets in the Niobrara B and C chalks
- 3D seismic is available over most of the prospect
- Drilling depth = 7,500 ft – 8,500 ft
- Delineation of the play by Elk Mesa, Chipcore, Wave, North Peak and Ossidiana
- Analogous to Helis, Fairway and Silo Fields
Bids are due at Nov. 17. The transaction effective date is Dec. 1 with closing on Jan. 13.
2023-01-25 - Arena Energy's acquired interests add to the company's ownership interest in the Eugene Island 330 and South Marsh 128 fields in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico.
2022-12-29 - Hart Energy looks at Brazil and Guyana, countries expected to add 3.6 MMbbl/d of production between 2023-2027 with the addition of 21 FPSO units over the five-year timeframe.
2023-01-04 - A 3D survey extends coverage in the Brazil Equatorial Margin, while a pair of 4D surveys are set for some of Petrobras’ Campos Basin fields.
2023-01-26 - Here’s a roundup of the latest E&P headlines including a production update from Tullow, an update on U.K. offshore opportunities and some contract announcements in the upstream oil and gas industry.
2022-12-19 - Here’s a roundup of the latest E&P headlines including new contracts and regulatory announcements in the upstream oil and gas industry.