The following information is provided by Meagher Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Meagher. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Confluence Resources is offering for sale certain operated and nonoperated assets including minerals and ORRIs in core D-J Basin. A rare opportunity to acquire strong PDP cashflow with dozens of operated “drill-ready” locations and NRI’s >85% in many cases.
- Premier leasehold and mineral position with 18 operated and 7 non-operated producing horizontals. Tier 1 well performance in multiple Niobrara benches and Codell.
- 8,400 BOE/D September net production (81% liquids) from diversified commodity mix
- September 2022 PDP net cashflow of $15.0MM (99% from operated horizontals), NTM PDP net cashflow forecast of $102MM.
- 3,628 net leasehold acres (~94% HBP) and 338 net royalty acres in minerals. 55% of leasehold has overriding royalties averaging 6.6%.
- Production from 38 operated "drill-ready" locations in Weld County adds 18,900 net BOEPD and $34MM/month operating cashflow by September 2023.
2022-09-28 - Also in this week's A&D Minute: Momentum Midstream establishes a leading position in the Haynesville through the acquisitions of Midcoast's East Texas business and Align Midstream.
2022-09-28 - Here’s a snapshot of recent energy deals including Talos Energy’s $1.1 billion acquisition of private Gulf of Mexico operator, EnVen Energy, plus the $565 million sale of half of Kinder Morgan’s stake in a Georgia LNG facility.
2022-09-28 - Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including a Continental Resources North STACK 200-well package in Oklahoma plus Texegy Royalty Austin Chalk minerals for lease in Louisiana.
2022-09-27 - Texegy Royalty retained Energy Advisors Group to market for lease its 48,000 net-acre Austin Chalk mineral position, which is an eastward extension of the Brookeland Field in Louisiana.
2022-09-23 - Continental Resources Inc. retained EnergyNet for the sale of a 200-well package of conventional and unconventional assets in Oklahoma’s STACK play within the prolific Anadarko Basin.