Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-18 - High Court’s ruling in EPA case could reverberate across federal climate policy, but oil and gas companies remain likely to stay the course toward energy transition.
2022-06-03 - The Biden administration has criticized producers for sitting on profits and not investing in further production to lower costs.
2022-05-27 - Tax bills for oil and gas producers, including the new additional 25% levy on profits, can be reduced significantly with higher investment specifically in oil and gas projects.
2022-08-01 - Under the leadership of Pratima Rangarajan, OGCI Climate Investments, the independently managed investment arm of CEO-led Oil and Gas Climate Initiative, has backed 80 pilot projects and invested in 29 companies during the past five years. The plan for the next five years? More investments, more innovation and more motivation than ever to limit global warming.
2022-06-24 - We entered 2022 with the view that E&P spending would grow in the mid-teens year-over-year. This is now likely closer to 20%, according to James West, senior managing director at Evercore, in a market outlook exclusive to Oil and Gas Investor.