Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-05 - The development of the Southeast Gateway Pipeline could add to TC Energy's 2021-2026 adjusted EBITDA growth outlook, as well as expand its secured capital program to $33 billion.
2022-06-22 - Cheniere Energy reached final investment decision on its Corpus Christi Stage 3 liquefication project after beginning construction on the project earlier in 2022.
2022-06-22 - Chevron U.S.A. entered separate sale and purchase agreements with two of Cheniere Energy's subsidiaries, Sabine Pass Liquefaction LLC and Cheniere Marketing LLC, for the combined supply of 2 million tonnes per annum of LNG.
2022-05-25 - Under a new sale and purchase agreement, POSCO International will purchase 400,000 tonnes per annum of LNG from Cheniere Energy, subject to Cheniere making a positive final investment decision on the construction of its Corpus Christi Stage III Project.
2022-06-06 - China Gas signed a 25-year agreement for LNG supply from Energy Transfer's Lake Charles LNG export facility, representing the first long-term LNG contract the company has signed.