In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Offshore Angola Exploratory Hits Hydrocarbons In Lower Miocene Sandstones
- Three Gallup Producers Reported In Rio Arriba County, N.M.
- Onshore U.K. Appraisal Test Results Announced From West Newton Prospect
- BP Reports Results From Carthage Field-Haynesville Shale Well
- First Horizontal Completion Announced In Crossroad Field
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Production from Occidental Petroleum's Permian Basin unit rose 57% to 250,000 boe/d in the fourth quarter, boosted by its investments in the basin.
Cenovus Energy's quarterly loss widened, but the oil sands producer said the impact of output cuts will be more than offset by an improvement in Canadian crude prices this year.
BHP Group said on Feb.13 its board has approved $696 million in funding to expand production at the BP PLC-led Atlantis oil project in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico.