In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Offshore Angola Exploratory Hits Hydrocarbons In Lower Miocene Sandstones
- Three Gallup Producers Reported In Rio Arriba County, N.M.
- Onshore U.K. Appraisal Test Results Announced From West Newton Prospect
- BP Reports Results From Carthage Field-Haynesville Shale Well
- First Horizontal Completion Announced In Crossroad Field
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
As falling breakevens and development costs for offshore projects give drillers hope, Transocean is positioning itself for ultradeepwater and harsh environment activity.
As technology fuels natural gas growth in the US, leading some to believe the nation could become an exporter of gas, some producers are making use of that gas in their operations.
High attrition is expected to ease the excess drilling supply, bringing a supply and demand balance in 2017.