In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Offshore Angola Exploratory Hits Hydrocarbons In Lower Miocene Sandstones
- Three Gallup Producers Reported In Rio Arriba County, N.M.
- Onshore U.K. Appraisal Test Results Announced From West Newton Prospect
- BP Reports Results From Carthage Field-Haynesville Shale Well
- First Horizontal Completion Announced In Crossroad Field
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Borr Drilling Ltd. has appointed Patrick Schorn as its new CEO, effective September 8, 2020. Schorn will succeed Svend Anton Maier who will remain with the company as special advisor to the CEO.
The world’s five largest oil companies collectively cut the value of their assets by nearly $50 billion in the second quarter and slashed production rates.
Dismayed E&Ps are feeling the pinch as their banks shrink RBL credit lines. What are the remedies, and what about this fall?