In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Four Eagleville Field Completions Reported From Pad In Gonzales County, Texas
- Wolfcamp M Completion In Reeves County, Texas, Produces Oil, Condensate and Gas
- Panther Schedules 20 Horizontal Ventures To Test Niobrara, Turner, Mowry
- Chesapeake Operating Completes Marcellus Producer in Wyoming County, Pa.
- North Sea Wildcat Completed In Production License PL 442
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
After years of hoping for oil prices to return to better days, the magical thinking by optimistic E&Ps is out, and private-equity firms are poised to pounce.
Forum Energy Technologies Inc. said June 30 that, as part of its continuing cost reduction plan, the corporate executive team will be reduced and reorganized.
NexTier Oilfield Solutions CEO Robert Drummond joins Hart Energy editors for a conversation centered on his outlook for the oilfield services sector’s recovery on the other side of this downturn.