In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Four Eagleville Field Completions Reported From Pad In Gonzales County, Texas
- Wolfcamp M Completion In Reeves County, Texas, Produces Oil, Condensate and Gas
- Panther Schedules 20 Horizontal Ventures To Test Niobrara, Turner, Mowry
- Chesapeake Operating Completes Marcellus Producer in Wyoming County, Pa.
- North Sea Wildcat Completed In Production License PL 442
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Chevron’s recently started Lianzi oil and gas field off the west coast of Africa has employed a direct electrically heated (DEH) flowline system at a new record water depth.
Norway has opened up a potentially exciting area in the Barents Sea for exploration after the Ministry of Petroleum and Energy offered 10 new production licences in the region in the country’s 23rd licensing round. Three of the licences are in the newly opened area in the Barents Sea southeast.
India’s state-run ONGC Ltd. is preparing to launch exploratory drilling in waters of Palk Bay Shallow (PBS) concession (PBS-1-1 Extension) located in Park Strait between India and Sri Lanka.