In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Wyoming County, Pa., Marcellus Completion: 36.742 MMcf/d.
- EOG Completes Three Wolfcamp Wells From Lea County, N.M., Drillpad
- Haynesville Shale Completion Producing 36.509 MMcf/d.
- Gonzales County, Texas, Well Flows 3.319 Mbbl Of Oil, 4.408 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Offshore Lebanon Block 4 Exploration Test Planned By Total
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
The company reported the discovery of oil from a well west of the Horseshoe discovery and hydrocarbon pay from a sidetrack.
The find, made in the Sakakemang block in South Sumatra, would translate into more than 350 million barrels of oil equivalent.
Byron Energy’s latest well located on South Marsh Island Block 71 in shallow water Gulf of Mexico was flowing at a rate of 8.3 million cubic feet per day of gas.