In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- South Marsh Island Completion Hits 91 ft of Pay in Pleistocene Sand
- Marathon Completes Three Forks, Middle Bakken Wells from Pad in Dunn County, N.D.
- Niobrara Completion In Converse County Flows 1.528 Mbbl of Oil, 3.023 MMcf/d.
- Oil Field Discovery Announced in China’s Bohai Bay
- Mississippi Canyon Block 546: 1.099 Mbbl of Condensate, 32.634 MMcf of Gas per Day
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Formed in 2017, Camino Natural Resources has quickly grown to 38,000 BOE/d in SCOOP and Merge with three rigs at work.
DUG Permian - Producer Panel: Admiral Permian Resources; Triple Crown Resources; Discovery Natural Resources (2019)
The Permian Basin’s original oil in place is world-class. These operators, Admiral Permian Resources, Triple Crown Resources and Discovery Natural Resources, describe the vast resource still remaining in their leasehold and how they’re capturing more and more of it.
Learn how Calyx Energy III is developing the multi-zone play.