In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Faghur Basin Discovery Hits 130-ft Net Oil Pay Zone
- Gas Condensate Discovery by Eni in Nile Delta Block 7 in Mediterranean Sea
- Utica Shale Well in Jefferson County, Ohio, Flows 38.403 MMcf/d.
- Austin Chalk Discovery Announced in Pointe Coupe Parish, La.
- Utica Shale Well Completed in Pennsylvania’s Westmoreland County
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
US has threatened sanctions on companies involved in the project.
Critics have said scrapping the regulators would be a major step backward for agencies meant to ensure a level playing field among state-run companies and private ones.
State Department report is expected to be issued later this week.