In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Faghur Basin Discovery Hits 130-ft Net Oil Pay Zone
- Gas Condensate Discovery by Eni in Nile Delta Block 7 in Mediterranean Sea
- Utica Shale Well in Jefferson County, Ohio, Flows 38.403 MMcf/d.
- Austin Chalk Discovery Announced in Pointe Coupe Parish, La.
- Utica Shale Well Completed in Pennsylvania’s Westmoreland County
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
The project had been delayed due to the pandemic.
The oil price movement from the last week is somewhat reflective of the difference in the pace of economic recovery between the U.S., where the economy continues to show signs of a robust recovery, and the Eurozone, which has fallen back into recession, says Stratas Advisors in its latest forecast.
Weakened demand has led to six tankers being diverted to Asia, Europe and Kuwait.