In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Faghur Basin Discovery Hits 130-ft Net Oil Pay Zone
- Gas Condensate Discovery by Eni in Nile Delta Block 7 in Mediterranean Sea
- Utica Shale Well in Jefferson County, Ohio, Flows 38.403 MMcf/d.
- Austin Chalk Discovery Announced in Pointe Coupe Parish, La.
- Utica Shale Well Completed in Pennsylvania’s Westmoreland County
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
2022-05-20 - More than 80% of companies on VettaFi’s lists raised their payouts on a year-over-year basis.
2022-03-01 - Chevron CEO Michael Wirth also stressed the importance for world oil supply of the Caspian pipeline consortium, operator of an oil line that moves crude from Russia and Kazakhstan and in which Chevron holds a 15% interest.
2022-04-25 - Uncertainty hovers over long-term natural gas demand forecasts, particularly in Europe, says Bechtel executive.
2022-05-10 - Europe’s rejection of Russian natural gas could translate into a boom in infrastructure to meet demand.
2022-04-21 - The appeal marks the latest move in a dispute between ConocoPhillips and Pikka developer Oil Search, which Santos acquired last year, over fees that Oil Search would pay ConocoPhillips.