Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-15 - ‘Competitiveness must always be measured against the competitors, and all forms of clean hydrogen are still expensive,’ DNV’s Sverre Alvik says.
2022-06-23 - Here is the low-hanging fruit within reach to help reduce global emissions, according to Baker Hughes CEO Lorenzo Simonelli during a recent energy transition conference.
2022-06-09 - Research, including at the University of Houston, pushes forward in the quest to add U.S. shale plays as a sustainable and substantial source of lithium.
2022-07-22 - Here’s a look at some of this week’s renewable energy news from across the globe including a Texas battery storage project plus renewable natural gas acquisitions by BlackRock and Kinder Morgan.
2022-07-12 - Waste heat for the projects will come off the back of compressor stations from the Rockies Express Pipeline—one of the largest natural gas pipelines in the U.S.