Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-21 - A Houston-based company is gearing up for a field trial in the Permian Basin to prove technology that aims to produce hydrogen biologically found in the oil reservoirs.
2022-07-19 - Orion Diversified Holding has made a series of microtransactions in several basins, including the Permian and Powder River as well as the Haynesville, Niobrara and Eagle Ford shales.
2022-07-20 - Shell is said to have begun soliciting buyer interest for its stakes in two U.S. Gulf of Mexico oil and gas developments, while ConocoPhillips is considering a full exit from its Gulf of Mexico deepwater portfolio.
2022-07-12 - The announcement comes a day after Kistos completed its acquisition of a 20% stake in the Greater Laggan Area from French oil major TotalEnergies.
2022-08-11 - Shell last year scrapped Cambo’s development plan; Ithaca, with 70% stake, seeks to develop field.