The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
KWL Commercial Properties LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of producing mineral assets within the Eagle Ford Shale through an auction closing June 27.
The offer comprises mineral and royalty interests in a four-well package located in McMullen County, Texas. The assets are operated by ConocoPhillips Co.
- Producing Minerals in Four Producing Eagle Ford Shale Wells:
- 0.73474% Royalty Interest in the Morrill Unit I 1 and Two Wells
- 0.452064% Royalty Interest in the Morrill Unit H 1 and Two Wells
- Four-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 2,931 barrels per day of Oil and 3.404 million cubic feet per day of Gas
- Four-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $36,389 per Month
- Operator: ConocoPhillips Co.
Bids are due by 2:05 p.m. CDT June 27. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Michael Baker, vice president of business development, at Michael.Baker@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.