The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Maverick Natural Resources LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of South Texas and Gulf Coast assets through auctions closing June 12.
The offer, comprised of two packages, includes HBP leasehold acreage plus operated working interests in the Karon and Clinton oil fields located in Harris and Live Oak counties, Texas.
For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
EnergyNet has been retained by Maverick Natural Resources to offer for sale 815.874 net HBP leasehold acres plus a three well package (100% gross working interest with operations) located in the Karon Field in Live Oak County, Texas.
- 815.874 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
- 100.00% Working Interest / 87.50% in Three Wells:
- Two Producing Wells | One Shut-In Well
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 41,000 cubic feet per day of Gas and 0.31 barrels per day (bbl/d) of Oil
Bids are due by 1:55 p.m. CDT June 12.
EnergyNet has been retained by Maverick Natural Resources to offer for sale the Collins Gas Unit #3 plus saltwater disposal (operations) plus 363.752 net HBP leasehold acres located in Harris County, Texas.
- 92.125% Working Interest / 73.6999% Net Revenue Interest in the Producing Collins Gas Unit #3
- 91.00% Working Interest in the Phillips #1 Saltwater Disposal Well
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 405,000 cubic feet per day of Gas and 1 bbl/d of Oil
- Nine-Month Average Net Income: $10,118 per Month
- 363.752 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
Bids are due by 2:05 p.m. CDT June 12.