The following information is provided by Energy Advisors Group Inc. (EAG), formerly PLS Divestment Services. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EAG. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Marathon Oil Co. is looking to sell one recently completed horizontal Marchand well located on trend with Southern Oklahoma Hoxbar Oil Trend (SOHOT) in Caddo County, Okla.
Marathon also has a larger package of acreage in the same area in which the company has sold some acreage. Their flexibility should give potential buyers comfort they are motivated to move both this small package and the larger offering.
- Caddo County, Okla., Lease For Sale
- One Horizontal Well. 634 Net Acres (HBP)
- Southern Oklahoma Hoxbar
- Multiple Upside Targets For Future Operations.
- Hogshooter, Medrano, Avant, Culp
- Plus Cottage Grove Interval.
- 4,100 ft Lateral Completed Early 2018
- 99% Operated Working Interest and 78% Net Revenue Interest
- Gross Production: 42 bbl/d of Oil and 59,000 cubic feet per day of Gas
- Net Production: 41 boe/d (81% Oil)
- 2019 Net Cash Flow: about $69,500 per Month
- EAG Accepting Offers For Marathon Oil
- Ask About Marathon Larger Package
- Marathon Has Sold Some Acreage
For more information, contact Carrie Calahan, with EAG, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-600-0138.