Dakota Land LLC
The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Dakota Land LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of producing mineral and royalty interests in 32 producing wells located within the Anadarko Basin in Alfalfa and Garfield counties, Okla., through an auction.
- 2.181025% to 0.07493% Royalty Interest in 32 Producing Wells
- Current Average 8/8ths Production: 536 barrels per day of oil and 4.449 million cubic feet per day
- Six-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $15,760/Month
- 607.6973 Net Mineral Acres (NMA)
- 357.3273 Net Producing NMA
- 250.37 Net Non-Producing NMA
- Select Operators including Chaparral Energy LLC, Jay Management Co. LLC and Sandridge Exploration and Production LLC
Bids close at 2:35 p.m. CST on Jan. 31. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Ethan House, vice president of business development, at Ethan.House@energynet.com or Emily McGinley, manager of business development, at Emily.McGinley@energynet.com.