Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
Women in Energy: Alina Parast, ChampionX
2023-02-01 - Today's featured 25 Influential Women in Energy honoree is Alina Parast, senior vice president and CIO of ChampionX.
Exclusive: Civitas' Consolidation, Operational Execution [WATCH]
2023-01-26 - Marianella Foschi, CFO of Civitas Resources Inc., believes that the oil and gas industry is headed in the direction of higher efficiency and lower costs through M&A and embracing cleaner and safer practices.
Petrobras' Output Falls 3.2% to 2.7 MMboe/d in 2022
2023-02-13 - Brazil’s state-owned oil and gas producer Petrobras reported its production of 2,684 Mboe/d in 2022 was down compared to the prior year, but more or less in-line with earlier forecasts.
Bernstein Forecast: US Capex to Rise 15% — But Remains Near 20-year Low
2023-01-17 - Global capex will increase to $575 billion, which is well shy of what is needed to meet long-term oil and gas demand, analysts say.
Deutsche Bank Tightens Coal Finance Policy but Not Oil and Gas
2023-03-02 - Deutsche Bank said it "plans to update its oil and gas policy" without giving a timeframe.