The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Weatherly Oil & Gas LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of assets across East Texas and Louisiana through multiple auctions closing Aug. 6.
The offering, comprised of three packages, includes working interest—operated and nonop—and overriding royalty interest (ORRI) plus leasehold acreage in various East Texas counties and Louisiana parishes including Nacogdoches and Rusk counties.
For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Michael Baker, vice president of business development, at Michael.Baker@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Weatherly Oil & Gas is offering a 110 property package (operations and nonoperated working interest) located in various counties and parishes in Texas and Louisiana, according to EnergyNet.
- Nonoperated Working Interest in 105 Properties (111 Wells):
- 59.19927% to 0.01856% Working Interest / 46.476964% to 0.011463% Net Revenue Interest (Before Payout)
- 10 Properties have After Payout Interest Only
- 38 Producing Properties | 23 Active Injection Wells
- 27 Non-Producing Properties | Five Shut-In Properties | 12 Plugged and Abandoned
- Select Operators: Comstock Resources Inc., Crawford Hughes Operating Co., Indigo II Louisiana Operating LLC, Valence Operating Co. and Yuma Energy Inc.
- Operated Working Interest in Five Wells:
- 100.00% to 20.360572% Working Interest / 82.189463% to 16.288458% Net Revenue Interest (Before Payout)
- Five Non-Producing Wells
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 2.348 million cubic feet per day of Gas and 52 barrels per day of Oil
- 12-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $2,189 per Month
Bids for Lot 60542 are due by 3:55 p.m. CDT Aug. 6.
Weatherly Oil & Gas is offering a 302 well package (operations and ORRI) plus net leasehold acreage located in Nacogdoches and Rusk counties, Texas
- 100.00% to 52.174635% Working Interest / 81.793916% to 40.408523% Net Revenue Interest in 302 Wells:
- An Additional 6.3654% to 0.0037% ORRI in 84 Wells
- Three Wells After Payout Only
- 158 Producing Wells | 144 Shut-In Wells
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 2.635 MMcf/d of Gas and 18 bbl/d of Oil
- Six-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $33,402 per Month
- 41,024.4338 Net Leasehold Acres
- Deep Rights in 19,179.1977 Net Leasehold Acres
Bids for Lot 60543 are due by 4 p.m. CDT Aug. 6.
Weatherly Oil & Gas, is offering a 20 well package (operations and ORRI) plus net leasehold acreage located in Nacogdoches County, Texas.
- 100.00% to 80.00% Working Interest / 75.018162% to 59.646094% Net Revenue Interest in 20 Wells:
- An Additional 0.149325% to 0.136234% ORRI in Three Wells
- 17 Producing Wells | Three Non-Producing Properties
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 413,000 cubic feet per day of Gas and 1 bbl/d of Oil
- Six-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $6,918 per Month
- 10,326.567 Net Leasehold Acres
Bids for Lot 60795 are due at 4:05 p.m. CDT Aug. 6.
An affiliate of QEP Resources retained EnergyNet for the sale of nearly 300 properties primarily in the San Juan Basin within New Mexico through an auction closing Sept. 4.
An affiliate of Raisa Energy retained EnergyNet for the sale of Wolfcamp Shale assets within the Permian Basin in Reeves County, Texas, through an auction closing Aug. 28.
Sierra Resources retained Detring Energy Advisors for the sale of a roughly 24,000 net-acre contiguous, operated position in the liquids-rich Olmos trend in La Salle and McMullen counties, Texas.