The following information is provided by Eagle River Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Eagle River. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Foundation Energy Management LLC retained Eagle River Energy Advisors LLC for the sale of certain operating working interest assets and associated lands in the Uinta-Piceance Basin of Colorado and Utah.
- About 122,600 net acres in the Uinta-Piceance Basin of Utah and Colorado (more than 98% HBP/HBU)
- About $756,000 trailing 12-month cash flow (October 2019)
- About 3.880 net million cubic feet equivalent per day six-month average production (October 2019)
- 247 operated / 26 nonoperated wells
- 209 net wells with 77.7% average working interest
- Mature, conventional production with about 6% decline
- Existing production from the Dakota, Mancos, Morrison and other conventional reservoirs
- Significant upside from capital projects such as infrastructure, recompletion and workover opportunities to increase production and reduce lifting costs
- More than 100 identified vertical infill drilling locations in the Mancos B, Dakota, Mesaverde, Wasatch and other conventional formations
- Horizontal resource potential in the Mancos B and Mancos Shale intervals across leasehold correlates to existing Mancos plays in the San Juan and Piceance
Bids are due Feb. 26. Virtual data room available starting Jan. 22.
The deal would create the largest pure-play northern Midland Basin E&P with a 73,000-net-acre position and 12,000 boe/d of production that is expected to more than double through 2020.
Pin Oak Energy closed a transaction with a Shell affiliate to acquire roughly 43,000 acres prospective for Utica Shale development in northwestern Pennsylvania.
Compelling returns at $50 WTI portend bright supply picture.