The following information is provided by Eagle River Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Eagle River. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Foundation Energy Management LLC retained Eagle River Energy Advisors LLC for the sale of certain operating working interest assets and associated lands in the Uinta-Piceance Basin of Colorado and Utah.
- About 122,600 net acres in the Uinta-Piceance Basin of Utah and Colorado (more than 98% HBP/HBU)
- About $756,000 trailing 12-month cash flow (October 2019)
- About 3.880 net million cubic feet equivalent per day six-month average production (October 2019)
- 247 operated / 26 nonoperated wells
- 209 net wells with 77.7% average working interest
- Mature, conventional production with about 6% decline
- Existing production from the Dakota, Mancos, Morrison and other conventional reservoirs
- Significant upside from capital projects such as infrastructure, recompletion and workover opportunities to increase production and reduce lifting costs
- More than 100 identified vertical infill drilling locations in the Mancos B, Dakota, Mesaverde, Wasatch and other conventional formations
- Horizontal resource potential in the Mancos B and Mancos Shale intervals across leasehold correlates to existing Mancos plays in the San Juan and Piceance
Bids are due Feb. 26. Virtual data room available starting Jan. 22.
In the interim, David Looney, Murphy Oil’s executive vice president and CFO, will temporarily assume RogerJenkin’s responsibilities as president and CEO.
Devon Energy had been actively shopping the Permian Basin assets, and others in the Rockies, the past several months.
FTS International Inc. said March 23 that it is taking several actions in response to unprecedented conditions in the oil market.