The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
SK E&P America Inc. retained TenOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain assets in the Anadarko Basin. The offering includes large, contiguous acreage blocks in the Northern STACK in Oklahoma's Grant, Garfield, Noble, Kingfisher and Custer counties.
- 73,075 net acres across two contiguous field areas (97% HBP | 90% operated)
- 3,900 boe/d of net production (54% liquids) from 224 wells
- Assets generate substantial cash flow | Next 12-month PDP cash flow of $21 million
- PDP PV-10: $81.9 million
- Prolific, delineated stacked targets featuring the Osage, Meramec and Woodford formations
- More than 65 quantified, high-impact production enhancement opportunities via low-cost operational improvements
- Extensive backlog of more than 1,200 horizontal drilling locations
- Attractive ownership of associated gathering system infrastructure
Bids are due at noon CST Nov. 18. A virtual data room is available. For information visit tenoaksenergyadvisors.com or contact Forrest Salge at TenOaks Energy Advisors at 214-420-2327 or Forrest.Salge@tenoaksadvisors.com.
June 2020: GEP Haynesville Completes Four Haynesville Wells from Pad in Sabine Parish, La.
Wolfcamp-Spraberry Trend wells completed by Earthstone Energy in the Permian Basin plus four strong Haynesville Shale discoveries from two separate pads in Louisiana’s Sabine Parish top this week’s drilling activity highlights from around the world.
June 2020: Bone Spring Producer In Eddy County, N.M., Flows 7.15 Mbbl of Oil, 8.214 MMcf of Gas per Day