The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
SandRidge Mississippian Trust II (SDR) is divesting all of its royalty interests located in Northern Oklahoma and Southern Kansas as part of a planned dissolution of the Trust. SDR has retained TenOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser in connection with the transaction.
- Expansive overriding royalty interest position spanning more than 90 horizontal wells
- Well-established, predictable production profiles
- Track record of strong cash flow generation | Forward 12-month cash flow: $3.2 million
- 2019 cash flow: $6.1 million
- Diversified commodity base: 64% gas | 36% liquids
- Operators include SandRidge Energy Inc. and Mach Resources LLC
Bids are due at noon CT June 12. A virtual data room is open. The transaction is expected to have an Aug. 1 effective date.
Post Oak Energy Capital affiliate Balcones Energy Holdings, in partnership with certain individual investors, sold the equity interests in Precision Compression Services in an all-cash transaction.
Hart Energy and Oil and Gas Investor will recognize the accomplishments of 25 Influential Women in Energy alongside this year’s Pinnacle Award recipient Dr. Sharon L. Wood, dean of the Cockrell School of Engineering at The University of Texas at Austin.
Today’s featured 25 Influential Women in Energy honoree is Shauna Noonan, director of artificial lift at Occidental Petroleum Corp. and president for the Society of Petroleum Engineers.