The following information is provided by Meagher Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Meagher. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
RDV Resources Inc. retained Meagher Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser to solicit offers for its producing overriding royalty interests within the SCOOP play in the Anadarko Basin.
The offering, which is the first in a series of strategic divestitures for RDV to be marketed by Meagher, comprises producing royalty interests in Tier 1 SCOOP area in Oklahoma's Garvin and Grady counties with consistent cash flow plus undeveloped locations providing upside opportunity.
- $105,000 net cash flow project for January
- About 200 boe/d forecast January net production
- Six wells awaiting completion
- 39 PUD locations identified
- Interests in 81 producing wells in 21 sections
- Operators include Casillas Petroleum Corp., Continental Resources Inc., Gulfport Energy Corp., Marathon Oil Corp. and Ovintiv Inc.
- Active area with numerous rigs offsetting acreage
Offers are due on Dec. 17. A virtual data room is available. Closing of the transaction is expected by Jan. 30.