The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Saints Energy LLC and MD Family Ventures LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of producing mineral assets in Oklahoma through an auction closing Aug. 4.
The 17-well package located in Oklahoma's Canadian, Dewey, Grady, Johnston and Kingfisher counties includes producing mineral and royalty interests.
- 146.90 Net Mineral Acres:
- 3.125% to 0.219797% Royalty Interest in 17 Wells (14 Horizontal)
- 12 Producing Wells | One Recently Completed Well | Four Non-Producing Wells
- Current Average 8/8ths Production: 559 bbl/d of Oil and 6.756 MMcf/d of Gas
- Three-Month Average Net Income: $4,186 per Month
- Operators include Cimarex Energy Co., Continental Resources Inc., SK Nemaha LLC, Veenker Resources Inc. and XTO Energy Inc.
- Further Subject to Documentary Stamp Fees
Bids are due by 1:55 p.m. CT Aug. 4. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Emily McGinley, director of business development, at Emily.McGinley@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
The global law firm of Winston & Strawn on Aug. 6 announced the launch of a new environmental, social, and governance (ESG) advisory team, co-chaired by Houston-based partners Mike Blankenship and Eric Johnson
In conjunction with the deal, Solaris Water Midstream’s sponsors and management also increased their capital commitments to support the continued expansion of the company’s infrastructure systems in the Permian Basin.
Francesco Gattei has taken up the role of CFO at Eni, the company said on Aug. 3.