The following information is provided by Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Clearinghouse. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
N&L Associates retained Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC for the sale of a mineral acreage package across Oklahoma and Texas.
The package includes royalty interest in 60 wells and net mineral acreage located in Grady, Dewey, Caddo, Tulsa, Love and Stephens counties, Okla., and Hutchinson County, Texas.
- 385.04 net mineral acres with 60 producing wells
- 2.9 barrels per day of oil / 52,900 cubic feet per day of gas average net production
- Production from Mississippian, Woodford, etc.
- 40% internal rate of return on recently drilled Woodford PUDs in Grady County
- $12,440 per month average net cash flow over last 10 months
Bids are due Feb. 27. Electronic data room is open.
With technological advances, new E&P stories are unfolding in the geologically complex oil and gas reservoirs of Saudi Arabia.
The Powder River Basin, which is also known for its plentiful coal supply, is still capturing the attention of U.S. shale players.
Coastal states and environmental groups have taken legal steps to try to block Trump administration efforts to open up the U.S. East Coast to offshore oil and gas exploration.