The following information is provided by Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Clearinghouse. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
N&L Associates retained Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC for the sale of a mineral acreage package across Oklahoma and Texas.
The package includes royalty interest in 60 wells and net mineral acreage located in Grady, Dewey, Caddo, Tulsa, Love and Stephens counties, Okla., and Hutchinson County, Texas.
- 385.04 net mineral acres with 60 producing wells
- 2.9 barrels per day of oil / 52,900 cubic feet per day of gas average net production
- Production from Mississippian, Woodford, etc.
- 40% internal rate of return on recently drilled Woodford PUDs in Grady County
- $12,440 per month average net cash flow over last 10 months
Bids are due Feb. 27. Electronic data room is open.
Digital twins are a rapidly developing technology widely expected to become a significant contributor to the future management of major industrial sites.
E&P Tech Trends: New Weatherford Wellhead System; High-speed, Multiwell, Zipper Frac Completions; More
Check out the latest products and services for the upstream oil and gas industry including th new Velox wellhead system by Weatherford for operators needing to lock in pressure integrity while enhancing safety and improving efficiency.
Recording zero rejects and zero re-makeups, the first running of TenarisHydril EasyDock connector was carried out successfully in Mexican shallow waters in the Gulf of Mexico.