The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Platform Energy LLC retained EnergyNet, as agent for RPS Platform LLC, for the sale of a package of Permian Basin assets located in Reagan County, Texas, through an auction closing Jan. 30.
The offering includes producing mineral and royalty interests in 21 properties plus 14 drilled but uncompleted wells and two permitted horizontal wells.
- 175.21 Net Royalty Acres
- 1.367187% to 0.420607% Royalty Interest in 21 Properties
- 20 Producing Properties | One Non-Producing Property
- 14 Drilled Uncompleted Wells | Two Permitted Horizontal Wells
- Two-Month Average Net Income: $131,087 per Month
- Current Average 8/8ths Production: 4,350 barrels per day of Oil and 6.748 million cubic feet per day of Gas
- Operators include Russell Operating Co. LLC, Sable Permian Resources LLC and WTG Exploration
Bids are due by 2 p.m. Jan. 30. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Michael Baker, vice president of business development, at Michael.Baker@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Colorado Oil Co. retained Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse for the sale of a mineral acreage and pipeline interest package in Pennsylvania that includes contiguous acres in tier one Marcellus and Utica trends.
XTO Energy retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Uinta Basin well package in Carbon, Duchesne, Summit and Uintah counties, Utah, through a sealed-bid offering closing Jan. 15.
Anschutz Exploration retained EnergyNet for the sale of multiple Powder River Basin packages covering over 90,000 net acres in Wyoming with bids due Dec. 18.