The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Manzanita Operating LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Permian Basin asset located in Ward County, Texas, through an auction closing Dec. 4.
The offering includes operations in a 13 well package plus leasehold acreage.
- Operated Working Interest in Six Leases:
- 12 Producing Wells/ One Active Injection Well
- 91.00% to 82.75% Working Interest / 68.25% to 61.6075% Net Revenue Interest
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 35 barrels per day of Oil and 146,000 cubic feet per day of Gas
- Seven-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $5,570 per Month
- 1,200.00 Gross/Net Leasehold Acres
Bids are due by 2:45 p.m. CST Dec. 4. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Lindsay Ballard, vice president of business development, at Lindsay.Ballard@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Second-half 2019 results show glimmer of hope for a promising 2020. This section profiles 43 major U.S. shale players operating in the Permian, Eagle Ford, Rockies, Midcontinent and Appalachia and covers their latest 2019 production results and 2020 forecasts.
Growth slows in 2020, hinging on global demand and the market's ability to support continually increasing output.
With the Eagle Ford Shale expansion, Wyatt Water Solutions also rebranded under Goodnight Midstream.