The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Manzanita Operating LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Permian Basin asset located in Ward County, Texas, through an auction closing Dec. 4.
The offering includes operations in a 13 well package plus leasehold acreage.
- Operated Working Interest in Six Leases:
- 12 Producing Wells/ One Active Injection Well
- 91.00% to 82.75% Working Interest / 68.25% to 61.6075% Net Revenue Interest
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 35 barrels per day of Oil and 146,000 cubic feet per day of Gas
- Seven-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $5,570 per Month
- 1,200.00 Gross/Net Leasehold Acres
Bids are due by 2:45 p.m. CST Dec. 4. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Lindsay Ballard, vice president of business development, at Lindsay.Ballard@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
On July 12, the U.S. Libya embassy said the resumption of the blockade came after "days of intense diplomatic activity" to let NOC resume output, and said it "regrets that foreign-backed efforts" had impeded this.
The pandemic is not under control and carries a downside risk for the market, agency says.
U.S. Energy Secretary Dan Brouillette had planned to visit the Big Hill Strategic Petroleum Reserve, or SPR, site in Texas on July 10.