The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Brollier Enterprises LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of non-producing Permian Basin leasehold in southeastern New Mexico through an auction closing Sept. 18.
The offering comprises of HBP leasehold acreage located in Lea County, N.M.
- 638.72 Gross / Net Non-Producing HBP Leasehold Acres
- 100% of Oil and Gas Leases (Delivering 75.00% Net Revenue Interest)
- 1/8th Royalty
- One Offset Rig
- 82 Offset Permits
- 15 Active | Three Completed | 12 Drilled/Drilling | 48 Permitted
- 890 Active Offset Producers
- 207 Bone Spring Wolfcamp | 37 Delaware | 352 Grayburg-San Andres | 150 Yates
- Select Area Operators include Cimarex Energy Co., COG Operating, Matador Production Co., Occidental Permian Ltd. and XTO Energy Inc.
Bids are due by 2:25 p.m. CDT Sept. 18. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Ryan P. Dobbs, vice president of business development, at Ryan.Dobbs@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Encana retained Eagle River Energy Advisors for the sale of certain operated and nonoperated working interest assets in the Williston Basin of Montana and North Dakota.
An affiliate of Chevron retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Delaware Basin unconventional package in Ward County, Texas, through a sealed-bid offering closing Sept. 26.
ConocoPhillips retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Green River Basin package comprised of roughly 118,000 gross/net leasehold acres in Wyoming through a sealed-bid offering closing Oct. 3.