The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Overland Energy Partners has retained TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC for the sale of mineral and royalty properties located in the Williston Basin.
- Historical net cash flow: $930,000 per month
- 4,353 net royalty acres with exposure to core of Williams, Dunn, McKenzie and Mountrail counties, N.D.
- Strong near-term growth from 70 DUCs, 56 Permits, and more than 500 quantified upside locations
- 71 spuds on position in the last 12 months
- Operators include Oasis Petroleum Inc., Marathon Oil Corp., ConocoPhillips Co., Continental Resources Inc. and Exxon Mobil Corp.
Bids are due by noon CST March 25. A virtual data room is available.
Schlumberger and Halliburton plan to accelerate cost-cutting in hopes of significantly reducing spending this year, executives from the two major oilfield services firm said during a conference on March 24.
Most of EOG Resources's activity this year will be in the Eagle Ford Shale and the Permian's Delaware Basin, a company executive said, adding it could reduce some plans if necessary.
U.S. Silica Holdings Inc. on March 24 revealed annualized SG&A cost reductions of approximately $20 million in response to the recent drop in oil prices and the expected decline in drilling and completion activity in North American shale over the coming quarters.