The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Overland Energy Partners has retained TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC for the sale of mineral and royalty properties located in the Williston Basin.
- Historical net cash flow: $930,000 per month
- 4,353 net royalty acres with exposure to core of Williams, Dunn, McKenzie and Mountrail counties, N.D.
- Strong near-term growth from 70 DUCs, 56 Permits, and more than 500 quantified upside locations
- 71 spuds on position in the last 12 months
- Operators include Oasis Petroleum Inc., Marathon Oil Corp., ConocoPhillips Co., Continental Resources Inc. and Exxon Mobil Corp.
Bids are due by noon CST March 25. A virtual data room is available.
Offshore driller Noble Corp. Plc and Exxon Mobil have entered a unique commercial enabling agreement on Feb. 11 for drilling services in the Guyana-Suriname Basin.
Cognite and Aker BP will do several tests using robots and drones on the Skarv installation in the Norwegian Sea during 2020.
Saipem has been awarded several EPCI contracts in various countries around the world worth over $500 million, the company said on Feb. 6.