The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Overland Energy Partners has retained TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC for the sale of mineral and royalty properties located in the Williston Basin.
- Historical net cash flow: $930,000 per month
- 4,353 net royalty acres with exposure to core of Williams, Dunn, McKenzie and Mountrail counties, N.D.
- Strong near-term growth from 70 DUCs, 56 Permits, and more than 500 quantified upside locations
- 71 spuds on position in the last 12 months
- Operators include Oasis Petroleum Inc., Marathon Oil Corp., ConocoPhillips Co., Continental Resources Inc. and Exxon Mobil Corp.
Bids are due by noon CST March 25. A virtual data room is available.
BLM will instead sell eight parcels of oil and gas leases on more than 4,000 acres in the southeast corner of Wyoming, not located in sage grouse habitat, through the online auction platform EnergyNet.
Democratic candidate Joe Biden has stated that he does not want to ban fracking outright. However, his climate plan includes banning new oil and gas permits on public lands
"I am not banning fracking. Let me say that again. I am not banning fracking, no matter how many times Donald Trump lies about me," Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden said during a speech in western Pennsylvania on Aug. 31.