The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Slash Exploration LP retained EnergyNet for the sale of non-producing Permian Basin leasehold located in New Mexico's Eddy County through a sealed-bid offering closing Feb. 19.
- 920.00 Gross/Net State Non-Producing Leasehold Acres
- One Offset Rig
- 165 Offset Permits
- 31 Active | 13 Drilled | Eight Drilling/DUC | 113 Permitted
- 533 Active Offset Producers
- 40 Fusselman | 20 Strawn | 379 Trend Area | 80 Wolfcamp
- Select Area Operators include Apache Corp., COG Operating LLC, EOG Resources Inc., Lime Rock Resources II-A LP and OXY USA Inc.
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CT Feb. 19. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Lindsay Ballard, vice president of business development, at Lindsay.Ballard@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Slash Exploration was formed in 2006 with Roswell, N.M.-based Armstrong Energy Corp. as the general partner in order to make a large and success purchase of oil and gas properties, according to Armstrong's website.