The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Noble Energy Inc. retained EnergyNet for the sale of a package of producing assets located in various Texas counties through an auction closing April 30.
The package is comprised of overriding royalty interest (ORRI), royalty interest and non-producing royalty interest in 380 producing properties plus mineral acreage. Select operators include affiliates of Exxon Mobil Corp., Chesapeake Energy Corp. and Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp.
- ORRI in 286 Properties (Multiple Wells):
- 6.9803% to 0.000351% ORRI / 0.020554% Royalty Interest in the North Westbrook Unit
- 254 Producing Properties | 18 Non-Producing Properties | 14 Status Unknown
- Select Operators include Chesapeake Operating LLC, Hawkwood Energy Operating LLC, Magnolia Oil & Gas Operating LLC and XTO Energy Inc.
- Royalty Interest in 88 Properties (Multiple Wells):
- 3.270833% to 0.001631% Royalty Interest
- 73 Producing Properties | Seven Non-Producing Properties | Eight Status Unknown
- Select Operators include Atoka Operating Permian LLC, Rockcliff Energy Operating LLC, Scout Energy Management LLC and Sheridan Production Co. LLC
- Various Non-Participating Royalty Interests in 6,173.69 Gross Acres
- Current Average 8/8ths Production: 17,089 barrels per day of Oil and 24.009 million cubic feet per day of Gas
- Six-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $68,545 per Month
Bids are due by 2:25 p.m. CT April 30. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
DCP Midstream captures environmental excellence and energy conservations honors; Bartlett wins lifetime achievement.
Milestone achieved three months ahead of schedule.
Sempra LNG, a subsidiary of Sempra Energy, said May 18 that Cameron LNG has begun producing LNG from the third and final liquefaction train of its Phase 1 liquefaction-export project in Hackberry, Louisiana.