The following information is provided by Meagher Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Meagher. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
National Multiple Sclerosis Society retained Meagher Energy Advisors for the sale of Midland Basin minerals in Upton County, Texas.
- 192 net acres in northeast Upton County, Texas
- Prolific Tier 1 Wolfcamp and Spraberry wells
- Nine producing and three drilled uncompleted Horizontal Wells
- Additional 14 Wolfcamp A Proved Undeveloped Wells (PUDs), eight Wolfcamp B PUDs and 14 Spraberry locations
- Over 1 million barrel of oil equivalent wells common in this area
- $62,000 net cash flow projected for May
U.S. dry natural gas production will rise to an all-time high of 91.03 billion cubic feet per day (Bcf/d) in 2019, breaking last year’s record of 83.39 Bcf/d, the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) said in its Short Term Energy Outlook (STEO) on Aug. 6.
Wintershall Dea has begun drilling four production wells on the Dvalin gas field in the Norwegian Sea, getting ready for the start of production in 2020, the company said on Aug. 12.
An intensifying tropical storm in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico cut more than half the region's oil production, with energy companies evacuating staff from offshore facilities and a coastal refinery.