The following information is provided by Meagher Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Meagher. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
National Multiple Sclerosis Society retained Meagher Energy Advisors for the sale of Midland Basin minerals in Upton County, Texas.
- 192 net acres in northeast Upton County, Texas
- Prolific Tier 1 Wolfcamp and Spraberry wells
- Nine producing and three drilled uncompleted Horizontal Wells
- Additional 14 Wolfcamp A Proved Undeveloped Wells (PUDs), eight Wolfcamp B PUDs and 14 Spraberry locations
- Over 1 million barrel of oil equivalent wells common in this area
- $62,000 net cash flow projected for May
Pantera Energy retained EnergyNet for the sale of operated Anadarko Basin assets within Western Oklahoma's Washita County through an auction closing May 29.
An affiliate of Cornerstone Petroleum Resources retained EnergyNet for the sale of East Texas assets through auctions closing May 26.
Privately held 1776 Energy Operators LLC told Reuters on May 17 it would put itself up for sale, after sources familiar with the South Texas-focused oil and gas producer said they expected it to be valued at around $1.5 billion, including debt.