The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Pintail WI LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of overriding royalty interest (ORRI) in Louisiana through an auction closing Sept. 26.
Pintail WI is an affiliate of Pintail Oil and Gas LLC. The offering includes ORRI in five wells located in Beauregard and Calcasieu parishes, La.
- 4.019158% ORRI in the Producing Donald Barrow 20 #1-Alt and Steve Barrow 20 #2-Alt Wells:
- Operator: Fontainebleau Operating LLC
- 2.927244% ORRI in the Producing Musser-Davis 1, 2 and 3 Wells:
- Operator: Kash Oil and Gas Inc.
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 398 barrels per day of Oil
- Four-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $23,684 per Month
Bids are due by 2:35 p.m. CDT Sept. 26. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Lindsay Ballard, vice president of business development, at Lindsay.Ballard@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
EOG Resources said it started to restore curtailed production in June as oil prices recovered from their April lows, and it expects nearly all shut-in wells to begin production before the third quarter ends.
If successful, the offer to buy PGS’s multiclient library would significantly broaden TGS’s worldwide geophysical data offering, TGS said.
Exxon Mobil Corp. is suspending the company's contribution to the U.S. employee retirement savings plan beginning in October, the company confirmed on Aug. 5.