The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
EnCore Permian Holdings LP retained TenOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of its operated Southern Delaware Basin position in Texas within Northwest Pecos and Southern Ward counties.
- Drill-Ready Position with Majority Operational Control
- About 4,000 net acres (90% Northwest Pecos | 10% Ward)
- About 92% Working Interest / 69% Net Revenue Interest (75% Net Revenue Interest/Working Interest)
- No near-term leasehold expirations
- Majority of the leasehold accommodates 2-mile laterals
- Position includes some surface and mineral ownership (1,280 Net Royalty Acres)
- More than 190 quantified horizontal drilling locations with single-well Internal Rate of Returns exceeding 100%
- Ongoing delineation in the immediate area by proven, public E&Ps including Jagged Peak Energy Inc., Parsley Energy Inc., Rosehill Resources Inc. and Diamondback Energy Inc.
- Package includes a 12.5% nonoperated Working Interest in an actively developed unit in Jagged Peak’s Big Tex area
Pacesetter Energy retained TenOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of operated horizontal San Andres properties in Andrews County, Texas, within the Permian Basin.
Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including Powder River Basin acreage from BP and a Delaware Basin minerals package in the prolific West Texas oil field.
Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including multiple Chaparral Energy properties plus ORRI in the core of the Marcellus and nonop Delaware Basin assets.