The following information is provided by Eagle River Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Eagle River. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
EnCore Permian Holdings LP retained Eagle River Energy Advisors LLC for the sale of nonoperated Permian Basin assets in West Texas through an offering closing Nov. 14.
The offer comprises certain nonop working interest assets and associated lands in the Delaware and Midland basins of Howard and Pecos counties, Texas.
- About 238 net acres nonoperated leasehold (100% HBP)
- 7.4% average Working Interest / 0.74 net wells
- Diversified leasehold across 4 DSUs and operators
- Assets operated by publicly traded, Permian Basin focused E&P companies
- Callon Petroleum Co., Encana Corp., Jagged Peak Energy Inc. and Parsley Energy Inc.
- 10 producing horizontal wells in the Wolfcamp 'A' and Lower Spraberry
- All 10 horizontal wells brought online in 2018 - 2019
- Three drilled but uncompleted wells and one active permit to provide line of sight to near-term development
- Recent, modern completions by asset operators demonstrate drilling economics greater than 40% internal rate of return
- Significant remaining drilling inventory in proven reservoirs (Wolfcamp 'A' / Lower Spraberry) across all drill spacing units (DSUs)
- Additional stacked-pay potential across un-tested horizontal targets in each DSU (Bone Spring, Wolfcamp B - D, Upper Spraberry, and others)
Bids are due by 4 p.m. MT Nov. 14. The virtual data room will be available starting Oct. 14. The transaction is expected to have a Nov. 1 effective date.
PE-backed Bison Oil & Gas is set to accelerate development of its D-J Basin operations through a new loan provided by global alternative investment firm Värde Partners.
Apache, one of the largest operators in the Permian Basin, is looking to narrow its footprint in the basin through a full exit from the Eastern Shelf.
Aurex Energy signed a letter of intent for the JV with an undisclosed private company to rework a number of natural gas wells located in the Barnett Shale.