The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Affiliates of Chesapeake Energy Corp. retained EnergyNet for the sale of New Mexico and Texas assets including in the Permian Basin through auctions closing June 5-6.
The offer comprises three packages consisting of nonop working interest, producing and non-producing minerals, royalty interest in more than 50 wells plus HBP leasehold acres located in multiple counties in New Mexico and Texas. Includes assets in Lea County, N.M., and Brewster, Crane, Crockett, Edwards and Upton counties, Texas.
For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Emily McGinley, manager of business development, at Emily.McGinnley@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
EnergyNet has been retained by Chesapeake Exploration LLC to offer for sale a four-well package (nonoperated working interest and royalty interest) plus 157.98 net HBP leasehold acres located in Lea County, N.M., and Crane, Crockett and Upton counties, Texas.
- 157.98 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
- Nonoperated Working Interest in Three Producing Wells:
- 1.230469% Working Interest / 0.922852% Net Revenue Interest in the Beckham 19 1 Well
- 1.058755% Working Interest / 0.794065% Net Revenue Interest in the Darling North A 1 and Three Wells (Wellbore Only)
- Operators include FDL Operating LLC and Marathon Oil Permian LLC
- 0.78125% Royalty Interest in the Producing McMullan C 3 Well (Wellbore Only):
- Converts to Working Interest After Payout
- Operator: Epic Permian Operating LLC
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 39 barrels per day (bbl/d) of Oil and 290,000 cubic feet per day of Gas
- 12-Month Average Net Income: $171 per Month
Bids close at 1:55 p.m. CDT June 5.
EnergyNet has been retained by Chesapeake Royalty LLC to offer for sale a 48-well package (producing mineral and royalty interests of 336.017842 net mineral acres) plus non-producing minerals (486.577848 net mineral acres) located in multiple counties in New Mexico and Texas.
- 7.50% to 0.0003% Royalty Interest in 48 Wells (52 Properties):
- 42 Producing Wells | Six Non-Producing Wells
- Four Wells Producing from Multiple Formations
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 780 bbl/d of Oil and 3.642 million cubic feet per day of Gas (includes unit production)
- 12-Month Average Net Income: $14,212 per Month
- 822.59569 Net Mineral Acres
- 336.017842 Net Producing Minerals
- 486.577848 Net Non-Producing Minerals
- Select Operators include Apache Corp., ConocoPhillips Co. Occidental Petroleum Corp. and Sheridan Production Co. LLC
Bids close at 3 p.m. CDT June 6.
EnergyNet has been retained by Chesapeake Royalty and MC Mineral Co. LLC to offer for sale non-producing minerals (5,873.7722 net mineral acres) located in Brewster and Edwards counties, Texas.
- 11,847.3305 Gross / 5,873.7722 Net Non-Producing Minerals
- 13 Offset Producers
- Four Canyon | Nine Ellenberger
- 27 Active Offset Leases
- Select Area Operators include AMOCO Production Co., Chesapeake Operating Inc., Comstock Energy LLC, Hilcorp Energy Co. and Newfield Exploration Co.
Bids close at 3:05 p.m. CDT June 6.
2023-08-30 - ChampionX Corp. announced today its board declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.085 per share on the company’s common stock.
2023-08-17 - NOV Inc.’s board has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.05 per share.
2023-08-12 - Enerplus Corp. has announced its Sept. 15 dividend will be increased by 9% to US$0.06 per share.
2023-08-23 - Halliburton Co.’s board has declared a third-quarter 2023 dividend worth $0.16 per share.
2023-07-20 - Matador Resource’s $0.15 per share dividend will be payable on Sept. 1 to all shareholders of record by Aug. 11.