The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Bone Spring Resources LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Delaware Basin opportunity in the Permian sub-basin located Lea County, N.M., through a sealed-bid offering.
- 40.00 Gross / Net Non-Producing Leasehold Acres
- 100% of OGL's (Delivering 80.00% Net Revenue Interest)
- Acreage Expiring 08/03/2021 | Two-Year Option to Extend
- Two Permitted Horizontal Wells with BHL on Subject Acreage
- Parade WCB State Com #001H (Horizontal Wolfcamp)
- Parade WCXY State Com #001H (Horizontal Wolfcamp)
- Operator: OneEnergy Partners Operating LLC
- 15 Offset Rigs
- 397 Offset Permits (108 Horizontal Bone Spring | 213 Horizontal Wolfcamp | 50 Horizontal Wolfbone)
- 96 Active | Five Completed | 24 Drilled/Drilling | 272 Permitted
- 1,040 Active Offset Producers
- 126 Horizontal Bone Spring Wells
- 107 Horizontal Wolfcamp Wells
- 13 Horizontal Wolfbone Wells
- Area Operators include Ameredev Operating LLC, COG Operating LLC, EOG Resources Inc., Marathon Oil Permian LLC, Matador Production Co. and OneEnergy Partners Operating LLC
Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including a Northern Louisiana asset from a Rockcliff Energy affiliate and producing Eagle Ford minerals operated by ConocoPhillips.
Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including a package of Permian Basin leasehold and minerals plus royalty interest in Concho-and Chesapeake-operated shale wells.
Chesapeake Energy is set to create an Eagle Ford oil producing powerhouse through its nearly $4 billion acquisition of WildHorse Resource Development.