Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-03 - U.S. Senator Joe Manchin said Aug. 1 that he secured a commitment from President Joe Biden, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi to allow the long-delayed Mountain Valley to be completed.
2022-05-25 - Development plans are underway for the Panola Facility, which Milestone said will provide Haynesville Shale operators with an efficient and environmentally sustainable option for disposing of their non-hazardous waste streams.
2022-06-01 - In a statement, the Department of Interior said rents and fees for solar and wind projects would fall by about 50%.
2022-06-09 - Government and corporate goals put pressure on the Biden administration to pause tariffs on certain solar panel imports. However, not everyone in the U.S. renewables sector is celebrating the move.
2022-06-02 - The lack of emissions guidelines could serve as a barrier to significant progress as E&P companies in the Lower 48 explore advancing carbon management technologies.