Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-05 - “Oilfield service capacity remains extremely tight and is further constrained by the limited availability of materials and experienced labor,” EOG Resources COO Billy Helms told investors.
2022-06-27 - Petrobras has experienced an almost constant churn at the CEO position since 2021 stemming from disagreements with Brazil’s President Jair Bolsonaro regarding prices for gasoline and diesel fuel.
2022-06-22 - Colombia’s election of leftist Gustavo Petro as its next president creates numerous uncertainties for U.S oil and gas investors and Washington.
2022-06-09 - Hess CEO John Hess, who said the U.S.-based oil producer is “not interested in M&A right now,” shares the key to sustainable production growth from the Bakken shale play to the Guyana-Suriname hotspot.
2022-05-26 - Per the deal, the companies will evaluate “the gas potential and opportunities for accelerated development at specific fields already discovered by Sonatrach in Algeria,” Eni said in a statement.