Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-30 - Will the U.S. have enough natural gas come winter? Executive Editor-at-large Nissa Darbonne explores in her monthly column featured in Oil and Gas Investor.
2022-06-20 - Jonathan Curth has extensive legal experience working with public E&P companies, most recently at Vine Energy, which was acquired by Chesapeake Energy in 2021.
2022-06-27 - How does an asset development and completion operation expert connect with others like her when there are so few like her?
2022-06-27 - "A significant rise in the price of oil and gas, among other things as a result of the war in Ukraine, explains much of the increase," the ministry said.
2022-06-29 - From BlackRock to shale producer CNX Resources, several groups in the industry expressed concerns over the SEC’s mandatory call to report Scope 3 emissions.