Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-05 - The release of the proposal by the Biden administration is only the second part of a three-step process to finalize “whether or how many” lease sales will be held in the five-year plan.
2022-06-14 - Advanced simulations indicate separating the production stream with a pseudo dry gas system could enable longer gas tiebacks. Here’s more about the project being led by Intecsea, Worley’s specialist subsea business.
2022-06-07 - Here are the three main technological breakthroughs that SubUAS CEO Javier Diez said made the Naviator drone possible.
2022-06-28 - LLOG Exploration Co. announced the first oil produced from its deepwater Gulf of Mexico Spruance Field, with 16,000 bbl/d of oil, as well as 13 MMcf/d of gas.
2022-06-01 - Cenovus Energy and its partners are set to restart the West White Rose project off the Atlantic coast of Canada that had been shelved during the COVID-19 pandemic.